Glenwood Springs Outdoors is part of Frying Pan Anglers based in Basalt. Glenwood Springs Outdoors caters to a larger range of outdoor activities including conventional fishing, ice fishing, hunting, archery, and complimentary outdoor clothing and accessories.
In addition, Glenwood Springs has a full-time bow technician on staff and an indoor archery range with lanes up to 20 yards.
Our goal is to cater to the local fisherman and hunters with a fully stocked store and facilities which include access to the Taylor Creek Cabins, the Frying Pan River Lodge, and the Aspenalt Motel.
Our product lines are as follows:
1. Full Service Fly Shop and guiding service.
2. Extensive conventional tackle supplies including ice fishing, lake and river fishing.
3. Archery retail store where we carry a range of all archery equipment for both competition and hunting. A full service bow tech shop and an indoor range.
4. Ammunition. A large range of rifle, handgun and shotshells as well as ancilliary supplies for shooting and hunting.
5. A range of outdoor clothing including duckcamp, mountain hardware and columbia.
6. A range of outdoor equipment and packs including Alaska Guide Creations items.
9:00 AM to 5:00 PM - Sunday
9:00 AM to 6:00 PM Monday - Saturday
Glenwood Springs Outdoors
Located in downtown Glenwood Springs at the corner of Grand Avenue and 9th Street